p8e Execution Environment
Encrypted Object Store does not currently contain any authentication mechanism. If you have a desire to publicly expose your instance, authentication and authorization should be provided externally, for instance with an API gateway.
Default port mappings (NOTE: these are all configurable and can be changed):
- Encrypted Object Store
- ingress - tcp:80
- Provenance Blockchain Node
- internet egress - tcp:26656
- ingress - tcp:26656-26657, tcp:9090, tcp:1317
Object store can run in a few different configurations based on the needs of your p8e environment.
- No external multi-parties - If your p8e environment will strictly be handling single party contracts, or multi-party contracts where all parties are within your p8e execution environment, a single, privately addressable object store node may be used. The replication feature can be disabled.
- External multi-parties - If your p8e execution environment needs to execute multi-party contracts with some parties that exist outside of your EOS, the following are required:
- An EOS for your own p8e execution environment
- Replication feature enabled
EOS requires postgres for persisting data. The cpu and memory requirements will largely depend on the amount of data EOS environment will support.